Tuesday, April 12, 2011

My Suicidal Dream

no one can blame me
it was my dream
I've tried to forget everything
But it is only a shadow that it will be gone.
i can jump, i can drug myself and i can do what ever i want
but it only my dream..
what makes me dream of this?
because of what happened around me?
what is happening in the community?
or am I different from the community?
please do not make me blame everything...
but no one can blame me
it was my dream
what could i be now
everyone have something to proud of
but it not me..
because life have no alarm or surprises
i need to go through it
i just need to keep it silent and deny it
silent,silent,silent,silent and silent.
just make people not aware of me...
It was my suicidal dream!!




this just a poem that i made
it has nothing connection between the living or the dead
please think before u act!!

No comments:

Post a Comment